New Science Equipment
Friends@Brentside...... Our F@B PTA are delighted that they have bee...Posted on 24th Jun
Quality in Careers Standard accreditation
We are delighted to announce that as part of our commitment to deli...Posted on 26th Jul
Outstanding A Level Results
The results highlight the outstanding progress our students make an...Posted on 21st Aug
Fantastic GCSE Results!
We are absolutely delighted to announce a fantastic set of GCSE results ...Posted on 23rd Aug
Brentside A Level results top 10% nationally overall for the last...
Does your child have uniform they no longer need? Maybe they have grown ...Posted on 28th Mar
Letter from the Minister of State for School Standards
We were delighted to receive a letter from the Rt Hon Nick Gibb MP earlier this week congratulating us on our school curriculum and, in particular, our commitment to the EBacc. His letter goes on to say that Brentside is in the top 15% o...Posted on 10th Apr
Diary Dates Which Affect the School Day
Please note the following dates for your diary which have changes to the school day:
- Friday, 15 February 2019 staff in service training day
- Thursday, 20 June 2019 early closure at 13:25 for staff
- Friday, 19 July 2019 early closure at 12:00-12:30 for End of Term
Please note that on early closures:
- All students will attend their timetabled lessons Periods 1-4 and should be have their equipment for those lessons.
- All students will be dismissed at 13:25.
- Lunch will be available in the school canteen from 13:25.
- All students must be off site by 13:45.
- There will be no after-school clubs running on these dates.
Please note that on the late start:
- The school day will begin with registration at 09:45.
- Lessons will begin at 10:05 where the first lesson of the day will be the lesson timetabled for Period 2.
- Students should not bring equipment for their timetabled lesson Period 1.